Wednesday, May 12, 2010

saya dpt award!

Posted by cik ayu at 6:56 PM
thanks raggedyanne @ *liplickin'* for the award! this is my first award sejak mem'blog' nih... ok.. here are the questions that i have to answer and things i have to do:

1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award...... ~DONE!~

2. Pass the award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & think are fantastic.... ~Here they are~

3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won the award. ~ Will do ~

4. State 7 things about yourself... ~This is a bit hard to do. I'll try my best ok!~

  1. salah seorang 'mangsa' masa 1998 economy recession dulu - disebabkan ni cik ayu tak dpt study abroad.. isk.. isk..
  2. studied engineering for 5++ years, tp x pernah minat engineering.. huhu
  3. currently is an engineer tp my passion is always benda seni2 ni... (jgn bgtau my boss ok!)
  4. the only girl in the family right now - my youngest sister passed away when she was 15 *al-fatihah*
  5. i'm into cupcakes about 1 and a half years ago... (tp tenggelam timbul.. hehe..)
  6. 'ayu' is not my 'real' name as in my birth certificate. tp my family, relatives, org kg - kat mersing nuuu... , kawan2 rapat (sek. menengah, uni) sume panggil saya dgn nama ni.. dan perkataan 'cik' kat dpn tu does not represent my status, i'm married ya! haha.. tp nickname 'cik ayu' ni adalah nickname yg saya guna masa zaman bujang dulu utk mIRC (wujud lg ke benda ni?) hehe...
  7. married to my classmate masa form 2 dulu.. hehe

2 comments on "saya dpt award!"

nuhaafnan on May 18, 2010 at 7:42 AM said...

thank you for responding so quick!

cik ayu on May 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM said...

efficient tak i? hehhehe... :)

 

CupcakesChek Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal