remember last time cik ayu pernah crytallize kan daisies. boleh tgk kat sini (ye ke daisy tuh?). hehe.. so here how you can crytallize your flowers. it's super easy!
- One extra-large egg white
- Superfine sugar (store-bought or homemade - To make superfine sugar put white granulated sugar into a food processor and pulse until fine, usually 20-40 pulses will do. )
- Edible flowers
- Combine one extra-large egg white (at room temperature) with a few drops of water and beat lightly until the white shows a few bubbles.
- Using a small paint brush, paint a thin layer of egg white onto both sides of a clean, dry petal.
- Gently place the petal into a shallow bowl of superfine sugar to coat the bottom of the petal.
- Sprinkle sugar on top to cover the top of the petal.
- Gently shake off any excess sugar.
- Lay the petal on waxed paper to dry. Let the flowers dry completely; they should be free of any moisture. This could take 8 to 36 hours.
wanna be amazed? just look how pretty these crystallized roses..